Here are some frequently asked questions about entering quilt(s) into the Chippewa Valley Quilt Show. If we don’t answer your questions here, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Is there an entry fee? No
- Is there a limit on the number of quilts you can enter? No
- Are there requirements for sizes (small to large)? No, we have typically hung all of the entries, but if smaller entries are received we will place them for display on a table. We encourage everyone, especially youth quilters, to enter a project. We would love to see the legacy of quilting on display!
- Can quilts that are tied or quilted using an embroidery machine be entered? Of course!
- If I’m entering more than 1 quilt can I bring them in one bag? No, please put each quilt in a separate bag as they will be sorted separately.